Re: Please help!!!

by "Beth" <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 11:02:46 -0700
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to everyone who replied about the screen that kept popping up out of
nowhere.  I downloaded and ran Ad-Aware and it found 86 objects that it
removed from my computer.  Hopefully that will stop the problem.  Thanks
also for letting me know about Alt/F4 for shutting down the current window.
That will help if it ever happens again.

Beth
www.teddybearwebdesign.com