Re: Placing Text Over a Non-Background Image

by "Sandy" <wallama(at)eskimo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:33:43 -0700
 To:  "Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince(at)bigfire-hsv.org>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Joseph, how much text are you talking about?  A couple words, a title,
sentence, paragraph??? Do you have an example of what you want to create?
Is this something you saw somewhere or just a mental image of what you want?
It sounds like you are trying to make this far to complicated if you are
just talking about a few words.

If you have advanced skills you can create this effect using Flash. It's
rather difficult to know how to reply to you when you seemed to have
rejected most solutions  people have suggested.

Sandy Stillwell
http://www.pnwwebdesign.com/