RE: Please check this site.

by "Timothy Embler" <multipleimage(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 May 2001 21:00:41 -0700
 To:  "'Richard and Jolene Johnson'" <jonric(at)tx3.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It looks fine here

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org] On
Behalf Of Richard and Jolene Johnson
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 8:06 PM
To: hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
Subject: Please check this site.

Hi,
I think some of you have already seen this site last week when I had a
css problem, but now I am requesting that people give me feedback as to
whether the jpg at the top of the page (which is sliced up by
ImageReady) is whole when it finishes loading.  I have checked it out in
two versions of Netscape, Opera,  and IE 5.0, and from different
computers at school, at different resolutions, and it seems fine.  When
I went to check it at my parents' house, however, the picture's slices
didn't come together at all, and the page looked really bad.  They have
IE 5.0, and a 17" monitor that is only a few years old; however, this
has happened to them before on at least one other web site they have
visited.

I guess I would like to find out if it happens to any of you out there.
The page is at: http://www.oursenioryears.com/osy2/index.html

Jolene Johnson
http://www.tx3.net/~jonric