Re: validation error

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:19:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
URL or source code?

From: "Holly" <holly(at)shaltzfarm.com>
To: <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 12:17 PM
Subject: validation error

Hi, all :)  I am working on simplifying my website, and just validated
the file for the index page.  Using either a strict or transitional
xhtml dtd, I get no errors until the last line, <./html>  The errors are
Error: entity end not allowed in processing instruction and Error: end
of document in prolog, with an up arrow pointing just after the <./html>

Any clues?  All I could think of was that there might be an extra space
after the > but there's not.

Thanks,

Holly