Re: Would like you to take a look.....

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:23:42 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Would like you to take a look.....

> I just updated my website and only have IE5 installed on my PC computer.
> Would some of you who are using other browsers and/or Macs take a look and
> let me know if you see any problems?
>
> Thank you.
>
> My url is http://pages.prodigy.net/greentrucking
>
> Diane Green

IE 5.01 - looked OK, though lines of text were rather long at 1024x768 (this
applies to all the others as well apart from WebTV Viewer).

NS 4.7 - no background showing on front page.

Mozilla M12 (NS 6) - OK

WebTV Viewer 2 - All fitted on though text had a purple background.

SciTech 1X - Some parts left aligned where they were centred in other
browsers.

All using PC Win98, 17" monitor 1024x768, 56k modem (actual connection
45333).

Of these the only one that you probably need to be concerned with is the
background missing in NS 4.7. That browser is rather buggy with CSS
particularly if it is from an external source. That may be something to do
with it, though I haven't looked at your CSS file.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net