Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #663

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:54:46 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK..that saved me some time.  I've been getting positive results from nedit
after customizing the menus to include HTML.

> Actually CoffeeCup has a linux version of it's editor.  And it's about
> half the price of the Windoze ver.

I recently downloaded it, and was not impressed. It crashed after some
trivial editing, so I deleted it from my system, again. I've tried it
several times on Linux, and each time it just doesn't work well. There
are several HTML editors for KDE and GNOME that show more promise.