Re: newsletters

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:59:55 -0500
 To:  "Shelley Watson" <shelleyw(at)home.com>,
<goertza(at)fatalerr.com>,
"HWG Basic List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For what it is worth: I maintain the web site for our church and as part of
that we post a weekly newsletter that is also mailed out. The newsletter is
done in MS Publisher and I simply cut and paste the text and mark it up in
HTML. The web version has its own look that loosely follows the printed
format. Takes about an hour each week to handle, but it does work. You can
check it out if you like at:

www.fpcathens.org

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama