Re: flash in html?

by "Ray T. Mahorney" <coffee_head(at)coastalnet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Apr 2001 05:20:50 -0400
 To:  "Matt Stone" <matt(at)planetveggie.com>,
"susie" <susie(at)execpc.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
From: Matt Stone <matt(at)planetveggie.com>
To: susie <susie(at)execpc.com>; <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 3:52 AM
Subject: RE: flash in html?

Uhh.... that is what you do with flash, incorparate it into html pages.

Like this:
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.ca
b#version=5,0,0,0" width="32" height="32">
  <param name=movie value="path/to/file.swf">
  <param name=quality value=high>
  <embed src="path/to/file.swf" quality=high
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_
Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="32"
height="32">
  </embed>
</object>