Re: Fallen and Can't get up

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:58:35 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Netscape can't get passed my opening page. I know
> > >some java script but I seem to have fallen and can't get up. Is there
> > >an easy fix or do I need to start over again....Can anybody give me
> > >a hand? My site is at
> > >http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8034/
> > >
> > --------------------
> > Yeah Craig, whatever you're doing, it totally crashed NN4.6,
> > but it looked fine in IE4.0. Pretty cool, I like the hand & moving sun.
> > It takes a while to load & get going, though (28.8).
>

> It crashed my 4.7 as well.  You'd have to post an relevant code for us
poor
> NN users.  :-)
>
> Deb

Jeff Rouyer's original version of this works OK in NS 4.7. What have you
changed from his code? That is probably where the problem lies.

His "curious eye" tutorial, where the code and graphics comes from, can be
found at  http://www.htmlguru.com if you got it from elsewhere. He is quite
happy for people to use it but does ask for a link if you do.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net