Re: Photoshop to gif export problem

by "Weathervane Graphics" <weather(at)shentel.net>

 Date:  Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:38:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try switching your Image Mode to Indexed Color in PhotoShop rather than
simply exporting to GIF. This should give you some additional options as to
how your image is saved. As to the loss of anti-aliasing on your text, I
have this problem when I apply filters to any text with a transparent
background. Adding a background layer that matches the background of your
page will fix it, but makes for larger file sizes. I'd love to know if
anyone else has a better fix for this problem.