Re: viewing source

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Aug 2001 16:19:07 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jolene:

Have you tried the usual remedies for weird stuff in Windows. Open and close
IE5.5. If that does not do it, recycle Windows. Also--Can you see the source
code in other applications?? FrontPage or any other HTML Editor??

Even with all the neat stuff they now have in Windows 98, 2K etc. you can
still run out of resources after a long session where there is a lot of
opening and closing and such.

Sorry I can't be of more help but nothing else jumps out, offhand.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net