Re: Mountains to big to climb

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:36:47 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
No sir point well taken.  I offered to go with Notepad and a web browser and
some modifiable code on a floppy disk they countered with .......  NO

Bring your graphic program and Frontpage or equivalent and any other tools
and our people will load it onto one of our machines for you.  No net
access, no portfolio.

If I did a powerpoint presentation would they want me to give them MSOffice.

I know what you are saying but this was bring a laptop for a demo or pound
sand.