Re: Advice please

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:21:36 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For what it's worth, my advice on immediate fields to explore:

HTML 4.0, esp Transitional and Frames

Perl/CGI Apps
Server side scripting (PHP or ASP, etc)
Graphics Manipulations

XML and whatever style sheet spec is finally decided on

Having gotten this far, you may now give me advice instead...:)

It seems I forgot to put allot of emphasis on proprietary applications.  Oh
well, maybe next time...

Consider also relational databases, such as MySQL...they are becoming more
important daily..