Re: I GIVE UP !!!!Re: test

by "Tim Rivera" <lists(at)timrivera.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Nov 2004 03:07:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Interesting, I sent two messages to the list Saturday morning.
> I only recieved my second message that I used reply all on.

Email that you want posted to the list must be sent to
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org. When replying to a post, if you hit Reply your
response will be addressed only to the sender, if you hit Reply All
your response will be addressed to the sender and the list. To help
the sender to which you are replying to avoid receiving duplicates,
you should hit Reply All and then delete the sender's address from the
To: field.

Tim