Re: follow up on netscape and IE of my page.

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Sat, 20 May 2000 23:29:12 +0100
 To:  "Thomas Carreno" <thomascarreno(at)worldspy.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <dlmaraz(at)pacbell.net>
From: "Thomas Carreno"
> Well for some reason the two suns on the right are not flush with the
border
> in Netscape 4.73. Hmmmmmm. I wonder why this would be.
>
> My code is correct right? using the align=right attribute in the IMG tag.?
> http://warmfeeling.userworld.com/html/exitpage.html
>
> Am I the only one here who wishes that we just had ONE browser like IE?!
> Please Netscape, go away...

The page looks the same to me in both IE5 and NS4.7. The only thing I can
think of (without actually seeing the problem) is that you are using a large
resolution and the whole page is on screen at once. In that case NS reserves
the space for a scrollbar even if it doesn't need one, and your images won't
go right up to the right hand edge.

Regarding the browsers, I don't mind how many versions there are, as long as
they all support the same standards :-).

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net