Re: OT: cookies

by "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:52:02 -0600
 To:  <Chuck(at)4Neumanns.net>,
"Sue" <sue(at)bartandsue.co.uk>
 Cc:  "hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chuck

This has been moved in IE5.  You must go to:

"Tools/InternetOptions/Security/CustomLevel" then scroll down to cookies.
You now have the option to accept "per session" cookies and reject ones that
are stored on your drive.

I spent a good portion of my sanity looking for the new "hiding place" in
IE5.  I think MS doesn't want you to crunch your cookies.  They like to put
stuff on your computer when you visit their sites.

/Garry

Garry W. Harrell, IMC
www.ardmoreonline.com
Need a computer?