Re: Netscape 6 bashing

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:09:16 -0500
 To:  "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>,
"hwg- basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure it's going to be going away soon - People Magazine sent out
Netscape 6 CD's with the February 19 issue  :-(

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com
email: kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com