Re: launching Net 6 (was Anchor tags:)

by "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:59:03 -0800
 To:  "Lead" <lead(at)sunshineband.org>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeniffer: I was going through what you just went through but had to download
Net 6 because a client uses only it now and was experiencing problems I
couldn't see! After downloading, uninstalling, reinstalling, etc. etc. I
couldn't get the blasted thing to launch! A kind soul named Meredith from
the evolt.org list gave me the answer ... and it worked! Here's her
solution:

Try running the Profile Manager from the Start menu first: Start -> Programs
-> Netscape 6 -> Profile Manager.
Go through the process of creating a profile, then try launching Netscape 6.

Hope this works for you!
Sharon