Re: overlapping

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:05:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Shaun L. Sides <arch(at)abts.net>
>I don't hesitate to use these things for one main reason.  Anyone in
>the world can snag a copy of a browser that can handle them, free
>of charge.

While that may be true, the question is how many people DO download a
newer version browser in order to view a page marked up in CSS?

>From what I have read, my best guess is that there are a number of
people that still use version 3 browsers. On that note, I imagine it
would depend on the site's target audience if one decided to use or not
to use style sheets.

--
Cindy K. Stanley