Re: <FORM action=?????>

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:56:37 -0400
 To:  "Devlin Peter W" <DevlinPeterW(at)JDCorp.deere.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Devlin Peter W <DevlinPeterW(at)JDCorp.deere.com>
>I've been running my pages through the validator and did pretty well.
>However....I'm at a loss on what is needed in my FORM tag. I've read
the
>HTML 4.0 Spec on it and am still lost. Any help will be appreciated.
URI is
>http://www.angelfire.com/il/journaljourney/index.html.
>Pete

The Action attribute is the url that is specified for the browser to
execute as an action in response to clicking on an on-screen submit or
reset button. The url will typically point to a cgi script or other
executable service on a web server.

Send us the error you get and it will probably be easier for someone to
answer you. I see you already have your url specified in the action
attribute, so possibly it is something prior to this that is causing you
the error.

--
Cindy K. Stanley