Re: <FORM action=?????>

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 02:03:08 -0400
 To:  "Devlin Peter W" <DevlinPeterW(at)JDCorp.deere.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Cindy Stanley <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>
>Send us the error you get and it will probably be easier for someone to
>answer you. I see you already have your url specified in the action
>attribute, so possibly it is something prior to this that is causing
you
>the error.

I am just now noticing that you do not specify the METHOD attribute
within your form. This tells the browser how to interact w/ the service
designated by the ACTION's url. GET is the default if not other method
is specified. POST is the preferred method for most HTML programmers,
because it passes much more info in a cleaner, faster fashion to the
server.

--
Cindy K. Stanley