Re: Font Face tag....

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:14:37 -0400
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Craig Monroe <cmonroe11(at)prodigy.net>
>I attempted to use the face attribute in my font tag, and it will not
>validate to 3.2.
>Any hint besides css that I can use?

The FONT element, along w/ the FACE attribute has been formalized since
HTML 3.2, and goes back to browsers IE1; NN1. Even though the FONT
element has been deprecated, in favor of style sheets, it is still valid
mark-up.

I would imagine that you have your FONT tag in the wrong place and that
is why you are getting an error while trying to validate.

Send us a url and/or the error/s you received.

--
Cindy K. Stanley