Re: links to all pages on each page

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:22:15 -0400
 To:  "HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Rachel <Pray(at)netnitco.net>
>I was wondering if it would be beneficial to place links to all my
pages on
>each page. Only those with that site.

Yes ... some viewers may not want to take the *tour* route that you have
set up w/in your site. They may be looking for something specific and
would care to drop viewing certain pages in your site. Thus, if you have
links to all pages w/in your site on each page, it is, IMO, the best way
to be "user friendly" and provide a good navigation within.

>Also I am getting a message that the vlink and alink are unkonwn
attributes.
>If so what am I suppose to be using.
>LINK="#7f5217">

as others have suggested, drop the "s"