Re: Assitance with a "dash" above image

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:31:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Olivia <ollie(at)vamoose.com>
>I'm having trouble with a project I'm working on and really
>could use some help.  I'm getting one of those little
>"dashes" above an image---can someone please tell me why?
>It's only in Netscape, not IE or Opera.
>http://www.cybertrails.com/~ollielarue/andreashoppe/index1.html>

A little blue dash? If so, this is due to you not butting up your ending
/A tag on the same line as the image. Do not have any spaces between the
end of your image tag and the /A and your "dash" will go away. This is
something Netscape is famous for, rendering extra spaces due to your
markup.

--
Cindy K. Stanley