Re: Need Your Assistance

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:12:19 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: C. A. Milton <camilton(at)icx.net>
>The last time I updated my page, _something_ happened that caused
>regular text (not links) to become underlined.  I have no idea
>what could have inadvertently caused this.  It's gotten to the point
>that I'm sure I'm looking right at the problem and not seeing it.  Your
>assistance would be gratefully appreciated because I've just about
given
>up!.
>http://user.icx.net/~camilton/not4kidz.html
>
>You'll be able to identify the problem underlinings because the pointer
>doesn't become a hand, indicating a link.  It begins with the lines of
>text right above and below the jpg of the casket, and continues to the
>bottom of the page.

Seems to me that you have a bigger problem than underlined text that is
not hyperlinks. In IE4.0 I get the extreme tracker and then
approximately 7 or 8 scroll pages of nothing but white (very thin
leftside bg showing through) .... THEN the page starts.

Once the page starts, under the Elvira's Casket image, all text is not
underlined. Just the links, that show a hand.

Took a peek at your code, but haven't seen the problem yet. I will look
at it more tomorrow, when my eyes are more open (too late tonite).

--
Cindy K. Stanley