Re: H--e--l--p

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:54:44 -0400
 To:  "Donna" <donna(at)webctr.net>,
"hwg - basics" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Donna <donna(at)webctr.net>
>Can someone tell me a good program for screen captures.  I want to
capture
>the front page of a website and display them in a portfolio section of
>website.  I have tried some but the images are not very clear.

This is also being discussed on the graphics list at this time:

From: Lou Hall <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>
>Here is a URL with free software for printing your
>screen. It has lost
>of options such as resizing, selecting, color change,
>etc.
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/3053/default.html

>recommend how to make the images more clearer?

bring your screen capture into a photo editing app and go from there by
using things such as sharpen, etc. PSP5 also has a built in screen
capture function, requiring one not to have to use any special app.

--
Cindy K. Stanley