Re: CSS in Netscape

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:16:17 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>david.holm(at)rivcom.net writes:
><< Netscape is no where near as compliant as MSIE is and does not
render HTML
> 4.0 with CSS anywhere near properly. Since this is a fact, how can you
> justify the above statement? I have quit even trying to make css work
right
> in Netscape, if the page won't render properly--Oh Well! >>
>
>So, then, do you still use css at all? I ask because I'm learning css
right
>now and don't have a "working knowledge" of it yet. How do you
reconcile the
>differences between how the different browsers render css?

You will most likely getter a better response if you post this query to
the HWG Style list.

"This list is used by members of the HTML Writers Guild for discussing
and exchanging advice regarding the use of style sheets and related
technologies to control presentation of web content. Cascading Style
Sheets (levels 1, 2, and 3), XSL, DSSSL, and other web style sheet
languages are on-topic for this list."

--
Cindy K. Stanley