Re: HELP with Form

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:40:38 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Kryss Stephan <kryss(at)jps.net>
>I am at a loss as to what to do for this form can you all peek and help
me
>out. I keep getting errors and it will not go to the referring page and
I am
>losing the battle with sanity over it
>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/1528/report.html

I just shot of an email test using your form above. I received no
errors. What errors are you getting?

As far as it "going to the referring page", I was not redirected to any
other url. I stayed at the page where the form is.

I do not see your closing tag for the FORM element  </FORM>  Also, you
may want to enclose your redirect url in quote marks.

--
Cindy K. Stanley