Re: Continued table woes [but getting closer]

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:19:47 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Linda Shumaker" <lshum(at)localline.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Linda Shumaker <lshum(at)localline.com>
>I have rewritten the tables that will not show up in NN. WOW what a
>learning experience. Now, my question. The table on  my service page
>doesn't line up right.  The right hand table has everything way down low in
>the table. I have "valigned=top" but that isn't doing it.

Put an attribute valign="top" in the <td> just ABOVE your table that holds
that "right hand table" (where the rose img is). Also, you may want to put
something in all those empty td's you have, like a non-breaking space &nbsp;
or &#160; or an invisible gif as a placeholder, for sometimes NS *breaks* on
the td element being empty.

--
Cindy K. Stanley, SSS
Stanley Support Service