Re: Web servers and SSI

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:51:33 -0500
 To:  "Rajnish Bhaskar" <9705228b(at)student.gla.ac.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.apache.org

From: Rajnish Bhaskar <9705228b(at)student.gla.ac.uk>
To: <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2000 11:30 AM
Subject: Web servers and SSI

Hi all,
This may be a bit off topic for this list, but does anybody know if
Microsoft's Personal Web Server supports SSI?  I want to switch a site
that I maintain to using SSI, but I also want to be able to see what the
final product will look like, meaning that I have to run a web server on my
own machine.  I currently use vqServer to test the Java servlets that I
write, but this doesn't support SSI.  Does PWS?  If not, could you point
me in the direction of a (preferably free) web server that does.

Thanks,
Raj.
|   | |   |   Rajnish Bhaskar, University of Glasgow
|_ / |_ /   E-Mail: rajy(at)i.am
|   \ |   \   Home Page: http://i.am/rajy
|    \ |__/
Help feed the hungry people of the world.
Give a free donation of food at http://www.thehungersite.com