Re: Table Troubles

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:33:12 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am having such fits over trying to make this table work correctly that I
> am hoping that someone can point out my mistake(s).
>
> There are two tables on the page.  The first one, I believe is fine.  The
> second one (ugh) I am trying to make the row span attribute to "2" and
> nothing I do seems to work.   I would appreciate any help that you can
give
> me.
>
> The URL is: www.northweb.com/~nrood/assign3.html
>
> TIA,
> Nancy

Hi Nancy

I had a look at the source and the code seems to be unfinished. You need to
add some TD tags for the third and fourth rows, columns two to four to make
the first cell span the two rows. You also need to close the TABLE tag and
the BODY and HTML tags. It might be that it didn't upload to your webspace
properly.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net