Re: Alt effect for text links

by "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:07:21 -0400
 To:  "David Voth" <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.  I KNEW I had done it
before, and this is how.  Thanks Mary and Charles for your suggestion as
well.  I'm trying to stay away from deprecated tags so would prefer not to
use the <span> tag although I would have used it in this case if no
alternative existed.

Thanks everyone,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix