Re: Alt effect for text links

by "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:29:32 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O'Reilly's HTML/XHTML - The Definitive Guide states that it is deprecated
(page 307 paperback).  However, this is discussed at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Feb/0028.html and it
appears as if that <span> tag may not actually be deprecated.  The book may
be in error.  If anyone can confirm this further, I would appreciate it.
Thanks James for bringing that to my attention.

Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix
www.webgraffix.com
"Making the Internet Easy"