Re: looking for a font

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:29:30 -0500
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)naisp.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
According to this page,
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q123/0/84.ASP
Harrington is in TrueType Font Pack 2, this page (long url, may wrap) list
the products it comes with:

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/fonttest.asp?FID=106&FNAME=Harring
ton&FVER=1.10

Harrington

family variant - Harrington version 1.10 for Windows
created by - n/a
font vendor - n/a

other versions - 1.10, 1.50
products - Access 97 SR2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000
Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, PhotoDraw
2000, Publisher 2000, Publisher 97, Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack 2

HTH,

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com