Re: Basic graphics question

by "Paul Wilson" <webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:37:29 -0700
 To:  "Beth Adler" <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>,
"HTML List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I'm a beginner looking for ways to create graphics for websites.  I've
been
> previewing Xara 3D on a 15 day trial and it does nice 3D headings but am
> wondering if it's worth the $39 to buy it. (I'm very poor)

I think its the easiest program that does 3D and it has excellent output. I
use it.

 I also own Ulead 3D which is a nightmare to use.  Its at
http://www.ulead.com/cool3d/runme.htm and has a different set of special
effects. You might want to try that before buying Xara and decide which is
best for you.

If Free is a consideration, go to http://www.flamingtext.com and click on
the link for new users.  This is an online graphics program that is limited
but free.

Paul Wilson
webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com

---