Re: Saving Excel as HTML

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:19:06 -0800
 To:  "susan banta" <sebanta(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
you will probubly want to do a search with that error message at :

http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?fr=0&sa=gn&lng=eng

336   Object server not correctly registered is a VB error according to
them.  However that doesnt really mean anything.

hopefully you can find what you are looking for.

Tim