Re: Fairness of free scripts

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:24:12 -0400
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have the impression that an incredible number of both JavaScript and Perl
programmers are not as familiar with HTML as one might desire.  I try to
make sure all the HTML generated by my Perl scripts validates to at least
4.01 T, and I validate my JavaScript along with that pages...but you're
right, its a problem.  I usually modify their script as necessary to
eliminate the bugs.