Re: Alt and/or Title

by "WoodyBoi" <woodyboi(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:22:38 -0500
 To:  "JamesKB" <jameskb(at)mindspring.com>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey James....

I do both...  It just depends on what application....  For instance..  for
logos and such..  I dont use them... but I DO use them if I have graphical
elements in the Navigation Bar as another means of explaining where that
link will take them and maybe even what they might find..... etc etc

Ive seen them used very well and Ive seen them over used...  I would just
user your
judgement....   If you've done one.. Id be happy to look at it for you and
give you some input further...

Hope this helps...

Woody
WEE Enterprises