Re: Form submit question\Tabs

by Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:44:46 -0400
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>
 Cc:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Thanks for straightening me out here.  The other night was a first attempt at
creating a form.  I still don't know what was going on but I now see, on a new
attempt, that it does indeed work as it should.

I caught this thread *after* I sent a second request on my original note so,
like Gilda, "never mind...".  :-)     Thanks much.

Floyd.