Re: Need NN viewers please

by Thomas James Allen <tjallen(at)>

 Date:  Fri, 03 Sep 1999 07:02:57 -0400
 To:  Karen Pickel <pegleg(at)>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:00 AM 9/3/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I am having a problem with the alignment of some
>graphics.  On IE4.72.......  the following page has everything
>centrally aligned. (after the initial title and pic) What I
>need is someone to view it in NN.  I have one person
>who said that the bullet, divider bar, and button were
>all squished to the left in NN.
>Karen Pickel
looks okay in NN4.6, but in NN3.0 the table with the mouseover button
is on the extreme left (the bar and bullet are centered).
As Cindy mentioned, table align=center doesn't work in some browsers,
(officially tables are align= left or right, not center)
and you will need:
all the table code

And yes, the background image doesn't look nearly as good
in NN3.0 as in NN4.6. Don't know why, but the "dust" looks
more like splotches.

And no star-cursor effect in java-weak NN3.0, of course.

Hope this helps,