Re: Pull Down Boxes

by Thomas James Allen <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>

 Date:  Sat, 02 Oct 1999 06:18:42 -0400
 To:  dis(at)dozier.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:44 PM 10/1/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm designing a site where I use two pulldown boxes which I'd like to group
>closely together, one on top of the other. The problem is that they tend to
>force a space on the bottom of the form. Can I eliminate that space? The
>site I'm working on is at http://usa-resort.com
>Thanks in advance,
>Larry
------------------
Larry,
I had a look at your site. I have had a similar problem.
The extra space is generated by the /form, not by the drop down
list itself. Since you are not usng the form to submit anything,
set it up like this:

form
all table commands and drop downs
/table
/form

The extra spaces will go away.

(Note - also make sure to remove all extra blank spaces and
blank lines in your code between the td's, you had a couple)

Hope this helps,
jimmy
---
Jimmy Allen (Thomas James Allen)