Re: Nimda Protection NOW!

by "Woody" <woodyboi(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:48:42 -0400
 To:  "Pam Farley" <pfarley(at)accessus.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ummm  well I just downloaded this all perfect "Pegasus"...  and
and I get it to work at all...  it keeps telling me that I dont have the
correct username/password...

and for the record..  I KNOW for a fact that I have the right information

So.. unless someone can tell me what i am doing wrong

I will be using outlook.

Thank you.

Woody