Re: text link mouseover, changes an image.

by "Sean Healy" <jalopeura(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:02:21 AKST
 To:  kingben(at)bigfoot.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Does anyone know of a script that can let a user mouseover a text link,
>that
>then changes an image somewhere else on a page?

Try here:

http://members.tripod.com/~ritari/java/rollover.htm

It's part of an HTML 3.2 tutorial I wrote a few years ago and have never
bothered taking down (since Tripod is free, anyway).  I included a small
section on various JavaScript tools.  I know that SCRIPT language=JavaScript
is now deprecated and should be SCRIPT type=text/javascript, but it still
works on my current browser (NN 4.7).  Give it a try.