Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #588

by "Sean Healy" <jalopeura(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Nov 1999 06:04:42 AKST
 To:  mikem(at)wsnt.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I am creating a web page for a steongraphic supply store. Does anyone know
>howto  can
>create buttons that will post information about  a specific product into a
>form that
>i can use for ordering.

Use the INPUT type=hidden tag to name all the variables and then INPUT
type=image for submitting.  When they click the image, it will act as a
submit button and send all the info from the hidden fields to a script,
which can then generate a form.  There may also be a way to do it with
JavaScript.  Anyone else know about that?