Re: Pop up balloons et all

by "Kassianna" <Kassianna(at)WiccanWeb.Net>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:20:21 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all:

I've been trying to find out why my pop up box script doesn't seem to run
on AOL.  I know not many of the people on this list are AOL but was still
hoping someone might sell me a clue on this.  The page where the script is
located is on http://www.nawbo-sd.org/Framemaster.html - it is under a
little book icon by the Big Sister entry:

<A HREF="" onClick="return showNote('Quote','Margaret Larkin of Larkin
Pension Services:<b> &uml;I&acute;ve been involved in the program for two
years. It is not a one-on-one relationship, but connects women with groups
of girls for crafts, adventures and mainly
friendship.&uml;</b>','#FFFFFF','','#2D5959','Times New Roman',3)">

If I can't figurre out what the problem is - and frankly, I have no clue -
then I was wondering if anyone knows if the balloon pop-ups work on AOL.

Thanks for any help you folks can offer.

Cheers,

Kass