Re: frame problem

by "Sean Healy" <jalopeura(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:22:23 AKST
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try using a forward slash instead of a back slash

Your source:
FRAME NAME="HOME_INDEX" SRC="..\home-index.html" SCROLL="NO"

Modified:
FRAME NAME="HOME_INDEX" SRC="../home-index.html" SCROLL="NO"

Or (since home-index.html is in the server root):
FRAME NAME="HOME_INDEX" SRC="/home-index.html" SCROLL="NO"

I don't know if this is your problem or not, but possibly IE is converting
the \ to a / before sending on to a UNIX server and Netscape isn't, so the
UNIX server doesn't recognize the location when Netscape sends a query.