Re: Meta Tags

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:04:38 -0400
 To:  "Courtney Carter Trautweiler" <jgf001(at)mail.connect.more.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm gonna regret this but here goes.

I am creating a site that will build the pages dynamically.  Each product
will have it's content pulled from a database.  I could store the meta
content in one of the database fields but that page will be unavailable
unless dynamically generated.

Should I put a generic meta tag on the template?  Suggestions, ideas,
personal experiences welcome.