Re: JPG Problems

by JCoker6115(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2000 18:16:37 EDT
 To:  egs(at)hiwaay.net,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 04/23/2000 3:40:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
egs(at)hiwaay.net writes:

> Looks like what you have already been told is correct, they may have been
>  transfered to you as ASCII rather than binary.  I, now have a question. I
>  viewed your source code, in your [Unable to display image] tag you have an
attribute named
>  NATURALSIZEFLAG="3"  , what is that ??? I've not ver seen or heard of that
>  before.

Hi Edward,

I can't take credit for the code or the design. I too saw the naturalsizeflag
tag and don't have the foggiest idea what it means. I think the site was
designed using QuarkXpress years ago. Perhaps it's one of those proprietary
tags that mean something only to the program that wrote it?

Thanks for your help.

Judy Coker