Re: Sound and script

by sll <sll(at)chariot.net.au>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:57:39 +0900
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi there Peter,

A handy little program I use (but I have not used the sound part) is the
CoffeeCupp Applet Button Factory. In that it allows you to put in sound when
someone clicks on a link. Maybe that might help?

Go to Coffeecups website or tucows for a demo of the product.

http://www.coffeecup.com/products.html

Regards,

Sharon

At 11:08 PM 16/08/1999 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>
>Try the following code.

><head>
><script language="JavaScript">
>function playWave(){
>bsound.src = mfile.src}
></script>
></head>
><bgsound id="bsound" src="" loop="1">
><input type="hidden" id="mfile" src="sound.wav">
>a href="JavaScript:playWave()">Play Wave</a><p>
><input type="button" value=" Play Wave " onclick="playWave()">
>
>HTH
>
>Regards
>Gary
>Cellnet SMS 07712846647(at)sms.genie.co.uk (140 Chr max)
>warren.webdesign(at)ukonline.co.uk
>warren.webdesign(at)u.genie.co.uk
>
>Gary Warren. - Warren Webdesign MBCI IE-NN-WebTV
>Free Web Design Utilities -- Win95/98/NT Applications
>http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html
>http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html
>
>SE'99 Sample Explorer over 230 free source code examples
>http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm
>http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm
>
>"What I know today, is yesterdays ignorance"

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll