Re: search engines

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:08:58 CST
 To:  hwg(at)myrealbox.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are suggested sites to look at for publicizing your site:

Publicity:
	http://the-inter.net/www/future21/users.html
	http://the-inter.net/www/future21/sub.html
	http://www.submit-it.com
	http://www.dig-it.com
	http://www.yahoo.com/new

Before you submit your site, check and make sure your page has meta tags.
If you would like assistance in writing or creating tags, then use the sites
below.  I recently read that keywords which only have a space between each
word is better than a comma and a space.  If you use commas, this forces the
words into a table.  Without commas, the search engines form a greater
number of word combinations.

Regards,
Susan Vollmer